Margaret Kaye has been teaching the Feldenkrais Method of Movement for over 20 years. Margaret is a certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner, Assistant Trainer, and member of the Australian Feldenkrais Guild. She has run an active practice since graduation from the Melbourne Feldenkrais Professional Training Program in 1991.
Due to an Occupational Overuse injury Margaret was unable to work for several years. This is now a speciality area, amongst others. Margaret also specialises in working with performers, such as actors, musicians and athletes.
She currently conducts lessons at the Australian Institute of Music (AIM), both with actors in Dramatic Arts and musicians in the Body Awareness for Musicians class in Classic Performance.
- individual Functional Integration® lessons in Newtown and Coogee. Home visits are also available.
- regular Awareness through Movement® classes in a range of locations: University of NSW; Newtown; and for older people at Kings Cross
- corporate programs for the prevention of work related injuries in offices, workplace assessments and consultancy for business through the Smart Sitting© program
- the Leadership and The Body program designed to help managers understand how to feel better and for managing their movements to effectively communicate
- the Running Easy program to improve running ability and efficiency
- movement workshops for actors and performers. She has conducted lessons in places such as the National Institute for Dramatic Arts (NIDA) and the Bell Shakespeare Company
- continuing education and training for Feldenkrais practitioners and students